Use OpenMatrix for
- Performing mathematical computations
- Accessing a rich library of built-in functions
- Developing your own custom functions & toolboxes
- Testing and improving new algorithms
- Collaborating with other community members
- Sharing ideas & knowledge, including your own custom toolboxes
OpenMatrix 1.0.9 is now available.
Download the new version
Use Case / Workflow
Note that the OpenMatrix Language can be used in multiple modes:
- Standalone manually by using the console to enter computation or programming commands one line at a time
- Standalone automated by using the console to sequentially execute multiple commands stored in a file
- Combined together with an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) and/or a plotting tool such as, for example, Atom and gnuplot, respectively.